USAKITCHEN.COM is your Kitchen Remodeler in Pembroke Pines
The Full Kitchen Remodeling Cost
The 5 to 15% rule is widely held as the gold standard in helping homeowners estimate and budget the correct amount for remodels. This rule holds that the entire remodel should cost no less than 5% of the current value of the home — and no more than 15%. This is because spending less than 5% may result in a lesser home value, while a homeowner is unlikely to recoup an investment of more than 15% in a resale.
Some other tips to follow when budgeting and estimating for a kitchen remodel include:
- Consult with the remodeler about how your costs will be separated among projects. Keep in mind that labor will take up 20% to 35% of the budget.
- 20% of your budget needs to be set aside for unexpected costs.
- Prioritize what you want done during the remodel, in case the funds run out.
- Figure out how you are going to pay for this remodel. There are various options for financing a remodel, including loans, credit cards and cash out of hand.
- Decide where you are going to live while the remodel is going on. If you live at home, it’s going to be noisy and messy. If you will stay in a hotel, factor that additional cost into your budget.
- Consider doing some of the smaller projects in the kitchen yourself to save money. It can go towards other projects.
Pembroke Pines is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. The city had a population of 154,750 at the 2010 census, making it the second most populous city in Broward County, the tenth most populous in Florida, and the 150th most populous in the United States. Its official motto is “Join Us – Progress with Us.” Pembroke Pines was named one of the best cities in which to live in America.
Pembroke Pines won the National Civic League’s coveted “All-America City Award” in 2004 and was a finalist community in 2003. Pembroke Pines also received an “outstanding achievement award” in the “2005 City Livability Awards” Program, sponsored by the U.S. Conference of Mayors. Many of Pembroke Pines schools have received the “Five Star School Award” from the Florida Department of Education as schools that have shown evidence of exemplary community involvement.
Pembroke Pines was incorporated in 1960, and took the name Pembroke from its location along Pembroke Road and the many pine trees in the area. But the name Pembroke dates back much further. The name may have been from an early landowner from Britain known as the Earl of Pembroke.
Dependable Remodeling in Pembroke Pines, FL
Are you looking for a dependable, affordable remodeling company in Pembroke Pines that you can rely on for your next renovation? USAKitchen makes it easy to find and compare costs on your next Pembroke Pines remodeling project from the top rated, local remodeling contractors in Pembroke Pines, Florida. When you hire a Pembroke Pines remodeling contractor on USAKitchen you know that you’ll get top of the line work at great prices. All of the Pembroke Pines remodeling contractors that USAKitchen partners with are fully licensed and insured.
USAKITCHEN.COM Services Include:
Call USAKITCHEN.COM for a Free Estimate: 877-969-9339
Feel free to check our:
Before and after kitchen remodeling pictures
Reviews and testimonials from Yelp, Angie’s List, Houzz, Google+ and Facebook
Kitchen Refacing Average Costs
We serve all the Pembroke Pines County and South Florida including Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Call us now for a free estimate 877-969-9339 or send us a photo of your kitchen and get an online estimate.