USAKITCHEN.COM is your Kitchen Remodeler in Hollywood
The Full Kitchen Remodeling Cost
The 5 to 15% rule is widely held as the gold standard in helping homeowners estimate and budget the correct amount for remodels. This rule holds that the entire remodel should cost no less than 5% of the current value of the home — and no more than 15%. This is because spending less than 5% may result in a lesser home value, while a homeowner is unlikely to recoup an investment of more than 15% in a resale.
Some other tips to follow when budgeting and estimating for a kitchen remodel include:
- Consult with the remodeler about how your costs will be separated among projects. Keep in mind that labor will take up 20% to 35% of the budget.
- 20% of your budget needs to be set aside for unexpected costs.
- Prioritize what you want done during the remodel, in case the funds run out.
- Figure out how you are going to pay for this remodel. There are various options for financing a remodel, including loans, credit cards and cash out of hand.
- Decide where you are going to live while the remodel is going on. If you live at home, it’s going to be noisy and messy. If you will stay in a hotel, factor that additional cost into your budget.
- Consider doing some of the smaller projects in the kitchen yourself to save money. It can go towards other projects.
The Kitchen Cabinet Refacing Option
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing is an economical alternative to replacing. We at USAKITCHEN.COM, specialize in turning old lackluster kitchens into beautiful clean finished with little inconvenience, time consumption and cost of total remodeling. Rather than planning total replacement of your cabinets, you have the alternative of having them refaced. In most cases you will save up to half of the cost in material and labor.
The kitchen cabinet refacing does not change the layout, but you may add additional matching cabinets, like an island with cabinetry or a peninsula to add seating. We also have clients that have decided to repurpose an unused part of their storage space into a kitchen bar. This means that you could replace cabinets that you don’t use with a wine cooler or other small appliance like a trash compactor.
Hollywood Home Remodeling
Home remodeling in Hollywood is a crucial thing and it can be risky at times especially if you’re not perfectly aware of the pros and cons of the task. In that case, seeking help from the remodeling experts could be your great option. You can’t afford to lose a house because of a wrong remodeling move. Although it may cause you financial burden, choosing to ask assistance from the professionals could benefit you in the long run. Now, what you need is to do is to actually look for a competitive and skilled architect or interior designer. With the emergence of high-technology, hopping your way out on the internet on finding a good architect couldn’t make you sweat.
USAKITCHEN.COM Services Include:
Call USAKITCHEN.COM for a Free Estimate: 877-969-9339
Feel free to check our:
Before and after kitchen remodeling pictures
Reviews and testimonials from Yelp, Angie’s List, Houzz, Google+ and Facebook
Kitchen Refacing Average Costs
We serve all the Hollywood County and South Florida including Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Call us now for a free estimate 877-969-9339 or send us a photo of your kitchen and get an online estimate.